Guess what! Sara liked a comic; 4-stars-on-Goodreads-liked-it as a matter of fact. And do you know what we learned about ourselves? We are much better at articulating our feelings when we dislike things than when we like things.
All is not lost though because there is plenty of crap out there to talk about besides that one comic Sara read that she really liked. Tune in to hear us talk up Dr. Strange: The Oath written by Brian K. Vaughan, talk a little sideways about the new season of S.H.I.E.L.D., and (ahem) maybe talk down about the first two episodes of the television show Gotham.
- 20:00 through to 37:06 – S.H.I.E.L.D. plot elements
- 37:06 through 38:44 – we learn how Mike doesn’t make soup for Sara when she is sick
- 38:45 through 53:08 – Gotham plot elements
- from 53:09 on you should be safe (unless you are still slogging through the first season of Arrow like we are)
- (sorry for how long this is but the dogs really had a lot to say)
Episode 05: https://app.box.com/SaraAndMikeOnComics
- Rico Suave (turns out not so much like Dr. Strange but enjoy the insanity) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx64_N4AA04
- Fin Fang Foom
- Silly Putty was the greatest toy when all your grandparents would let you play with was newspapers
- The /aww subreddit (do *not* mistake it for /ass): http://www.reddit.com/r/aww/
- Captain Caveman! The world’s first superhero: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxc3IRW_qR0
- Supernatural – if you don’t watch this show, how can we possibly be friends? http://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/Supernatural/70143825
[Mike says: “Sara is a genius for finding that Batman-Silly Putty ad. Holy shitarski, Batman!”]