Surprised the heck out of us too! Big fat kudos to Warren Ellis for some damned good writing no matter how you slice it (I’m sure he needs our kudos. I’m guessing he’s very insecure. No? Hm.). Anyway, Freakangels has saved the comic-reading-day. And a “not too shabby” goes out to Rick Remender for Black Science so far (3 issues in). Wow right? Project-Get-Sara-Into-Comics is back on track! At least for now…
ruined discussed some television!
In a nutshell:
- Gotham – still not interested. Maybe we will circle back to it. As a result, no spoilers. Mike’s rant, however? Very funny. (Behold Ranty-Mike in the pic above).
- Supernatural – back on top with some creative writing.
- Sleepy Hollow – reserving our backlog of episodes for the summer. No spoilers.
- Arrow – the show is still sucking and Mike is still watching. Some spoilers.
- Constantine – we feel it is a solid “not horrible” (a.k.a. “I’ve seen worse”), but don’t hold out much hope it will be back on the air. We smell cancellation in the wind. Mild spoilers.
- Daredevil – WOW THIS SHOW IS AWESOME SO FAR (and a little graphic too – heads up…um, pun not intended). Some spoilers although we are only 3 (or 4?) episodes in.